Friday, January 6, 2012

Mad Rush of Year End/New Year

Happy New Year! Just a little personal message from me to anyone who happens across my humble little blog here. I haven't been posting much (well, even less than before) as various other projects in teaching and writing have kept my burners at a constant boil. If you've reached this page through JIG but have not yet seen William and Sly 2, then give it a look . . . you do not have to be someone who likes video games to like that one.

My resolution for 2012 is to find more interesting, worth-sharing bits and snips to post here and to actually get this blog thing going to be a place where for you to discover more eclectic stories and information, latest viral videos or memes, and such stuff.

All the best to you and yours in 2012,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment